Comprehensive Guide To Reset Everthing On Mac.
Posted by anu zlato
- 09.11.2019, 07:02 AM
Here is how we reset everything on mac:
1. Hold down on the keyboard the Command and R keys and turn on the Mac. Let go when the logo for Apple comes up.
2. Select and proceed with your language.
3. Select Disk Utility and continue to click.
4. From the sidebar, select your startup disk (default named Macintosh HD) and click the Remove button.
5. From the dropdown menu, select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and click Eliminate. (For additional security, if you want to encrypt your disk, choose the option "Reported, Encrypted." You will be prompted to create a password).
To know more visit the site:https://www.macguide.info/blog/reset-everything-on-mac/
Location: Georgia, Georgia, United States
Price: 10 USD