Install LED Pole Lights at Streets to Consider Drivers Safety a Priority
Posted by LEDMyplace
- 01.25.2019, 03:49 PM
The streets we use to at the nights become riskier if lacking sufficient lights and therefore it is very important to consider those style of lights that make the pathways more clear and visible. To solve the street lighting purpose, with utmost efficiency, one can use LED Pole Lights as they illuminate the environment in a brighter way, thus making traveling easy for the drivers or pedestrians.
Benefits of using LED Pole Lights are as follows:
• Much better than those heavy and bulky street lights, the LED Pole Lights are easy to replace with the MH lights and come in various mounting options as well.
• Also if you consider the watts consumed, these LED Pole Lights uses much fewer watts to produce high lumens. On an average, a 300w LED Pole Light that consumes just 300w of electricity to produce 40,000 lumens can be replaced with a 1000w MH fixture, so you yourself can analyze the amount of electricity you can save.
• The maintenance of these lights is almost zero and unlike the halogen or MH lights, you also don’t need to pay huge repairing cost to the electricians as well.
• LEDmyplace comes with uniform lighting and perfect color rendering feature making the objects more real and natural.
• Once installed, these LED Pole Lights will not bother you before 50,000 hours which is many times more than the normal form of lights.
In addition to making the environment more safe and comfortable at nights, these LED Pole Lights also allow you to make up to 80% power savings over the conventional metal halide bulbs.
For More Info-
Location: Concord, Ontario, Canada