Myths You Need To Know About Hair Transplant Center
Posted by Dermalife Clinic
- 09.14.2017, 04:34 AM
Individuals suffering from hair loss do think about hair transplant. But, very less have the nerve to go for the treatment. Hair transplant is booming at a very fast speed and still many people have false conceptions about it. Dermalife is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi where you can get back your crowding glory at affordable prices. Dr. Gaurav Garg has revealed various facts related to hair transplantation as listed below:
1. An individual who is old in age cannot take the treatment: This is a very common myth that keeps away people of old age from taking the treatment. The transplantation totally depends on the texture and quality of hair present at the donor area. This is the deciding factor for the treatment. Your age doesn’t have any link with the procedure.
2. Hair transplantation works only on men: This myth has refrained many women from taking the treatment and thus allowing them to lead a life that restricts their movement. The fact is that both men and women are equally benefitted from the treatment.
3. The treatment gives immediate results: The fact is that the implanted hair falls off after 3 weeks and the outcome is seen after 6 months. So, patience is really required once an individual takes the treatment.
4. Washing the hair after the treatment affects the growth of transplanted hair: The fact is that washing doesn’t affect the growth of transplanted hair. The specialist only advises to keep the treated area clean so as to keep the infection at bay.
5. One has to take medicines throughout their life: The fact is totally opposite. The hair that area transplanted will be permanent and there is no need to take medications for that.
6. The results are temporary: The hair that will grow from the transplanted follicles will not fall out as long as it would remain on the donor site. There might be a need for another session for the treatment if hair loss continues.
7. The treatment is very painful: The truth is that the surgery is not at all painful if done under local anesthesia. You will suffer from almost no pain during the treatment or after its completion. Also, you can get back to your normal life within few days.
8. The surgery badly affects the brain: The surgery only involves the skin of your scalp. It has nothing to do with your brain and hence cause no damage to the brain.
9. Hair transplant is very expensive: The cost of the treatment depends on the number of grafts that are transplanted. Hence, its price varies and is definitely affordable.
We are sure that after reading all this you will have a new outlook towards hair transplantation center. So, go for it with a more positive attitude that you had before.
Click here:- http://www.dermalife.co.in/Hair-transplant-in-Delhi
Call for more information-9873784182, 011-26867686