Remove all the Dark Spots by Installing t8 8ft 60w LED Integrated Tubes
Posted by paul
- 01.25.2019, 01:25 PM
Among the various sizes available in the LED tubes, the most widespread lights used are the standard 8 feet size tube that can be used at homes, offices, warehouses, schools, among many other places. IN the LED lights also, you use LED integrated lights that offer maximum savings with the least possible cost. Among many lights, the most preferred light is a t8 8ft 60w LED Integrated tube that consumes less energy to produce amazing results.
Advantages of using a t8 8ft 60w LED Integrated tube are as follows:
• These t8 8ft 60W LED integrated tube are single ended tubes, for power source you just need to unscrew the ballast after cutting off the hot and neutral wires and the socket lead wires. And can either undertake self-installation or can seek an electrician help as well.
• The lumen output of these integrated tubes is 7800 lumens with high intensity of light of up to 134 Lumens per watt. Also the color temperature is 6500K that is perfect for the indoor lighting purposes.
• Comes with a 5 years of manufacturer warranty and is lead free.
• These t8 8ft 60w LED integrated tubes can be easily fixed on the ceiling can be wall mounted as well.
• Use the lights for a period of 50,000 hours.
With these integrated tubes at your place, you can cover all the corner places as well and no dark spots will be left in the presence of these LED integrated lights.
For more info please visit this site: https://www.ledmyplace.com/products/t8-8ft-v-shape-led-tube-60w-integrated-5000k-frosted
Location: La Grange, TEXAS, United States