Use Photocell Enabled 300w LED Pole Lights on Streets
Posted by ledmyplace
- 01.12.2019, 03:55 PM
To make the cities or streets more beautiful it is important to install the best street lights and the best options to consider are the LED Pole Lights that are non- comparable to any other light in terms of performance and results. You can use a grey colored Photocell enabled 300w LED pole light that can make parks or streets a better place to roam.
Specification of a Photocell Enabled 300w LED Pole Light
• The 300w LED pole lights are electrician friendly and can be fixed easily, this grey colored LED pole light is designed using light weigh aluminum that makes it look more slimmer and thinner.
• The lumen output of this 300w LED pole light is 40,000 with color temperature of 5700K that offers best illumination uniformity for almost 50,000 hours.
• The in-built heat-sink prevents the LED lights from getting heated up.
• Comes with IP65 rated which protects the lights from all kind of dust, sand, dirtalong with liquids as well.
• These 300w LED pole lights are compatible with Photocell option and the sealed fixture is dirt and bug-free.
So say good bye to all those halogen tubes and start using these 300wLED Pole Lights 300wthathelp in making a saving of up to 80% in the monthly electricity consumption.
For More Information Visit Our Website:
Location: Toronto, ontario, Canada