Visit Badrinarayan Temple with Uttarakhand Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
Posted by bhandariseo
- 03.13.2020, 11:51 PM
Shri Badrinarayan Ji Temple of Hindu Religion
Badrinath is a sacred shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu situated in Chamoli district in the state of Uttarakhand. Badrinath temple is one of the major attractions of this place located at an elevation of 3133 mts above the sea level. In between two majestic mountains Nar and Narayan, Badrinath Temple stands strong. Every Year thousands of the devotees from all around the world take part in the yarta Indian as well as Foreigners are also. The main deity of the temple is Lord Badrinath ji and the temple is the highest temple of Lord Vishnu in India. Badrinath is a most religious part of Chadham yatra and other are Yamunotri, Gangotri and Kedarnath. The lofty mountains, pleasant weather, charming nature beautiy, snow capped himalayan range, Neelkanth peak, flowing water river Alaknanda, incredible landscape thick forests, greenery and lots of the devotees adds the charm of the place. Badrinath is abode of Lord Vishnu which is known as Baikunth dham.
Every year the temple opens in the last week of April or first week of May and closes after two days of Diwali on the day of Bhai Duj. May to June is the best time to take part in the yatra with pleasant weather. Monsoon takes place from July to August with heavy rainfall. Again September to till Diwali is the best time to visit. Winters are harsh here received heavy snowfall. Joshimath is the winter seat of Lord Badri. During the winters when the roads blocked due to heavy snowfall then the idol of Lord Badri brought down to nearest village Joshimath for next six months and worshiped.
According to the legend it is said that Adi Shankaracharya was found a black shlaigram idol in Alaknanda River in 8th century after that the idol is transferred to Badrinath Temple. It also believed that Lord Badri was meditation here and Goddess Lakshmi converted herself into a berry tree to protect him from cold and heat. The idol who found in Alakanda River is in the meditation posture and flanked by the Nar and Narayan. The other 15 idols inside the temple are also in black marble.
Apart from Badrinath Temple there are lots of major attractions like –
• Mana Village: It is known as the last Indian Village close to China-Tibet border. Mana is a most beautiful village visited by the devotees who visit Badrinath Temple.
• Mata Murti Temple: It is a religious destination dedicated to Mother of Lord Badri.
• Tapt Kund: It is a hot water stream and it is believed that the water has meditational properties.
• Chardanpaduka: It is a rock had foot imprecation of Lord Vishnu.
• Neelkanth Peak: Neelkanth peak stands strong in the background of Badrinath Temple and increased the charm of the place.
• Bheem Pul: Bheem Pul is a rock having over Saraswati River.
• Narad Kund: Naradd kund is a tributary of Alaknanda River where idol of Lord Badri was found.
• Yogdhyan Badri Temple: Yogdhyan Badri Temple is one of Panch Badri situated near Badrinath Temple and dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
How to Reach:
Badrinath is well connected to the major destination of Uttarakhand with motorable road. Jolly Grand Airport and Rishikesh & Haridwar Railway station is the nearest Airport or Railhead to reach Badrinath. During yatra there are all the major facilities are easily available like – good food and hotels services etc.
Plan your Badrinath Yatra Package with Uttarakhand Holidays Private Limited
If you are planning to visit Badrinarayan Temple Yatra then travel with Established Tour Operator or Travel Agent who provides you best service during journey & can help you out during trip.
We at Uttarakhand Holidays providing you excellent services to our reputed client from last 15 years. We have a massive list of travelers who travel with every year. For more detail about Badrinath Yatra Booking contact to our 24X7 Customer Care at +91-9868939348 , 9971676757 Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ; Visit us at: www.chardhampackages.com
Location: Kannur, Kerala , India
Price: 150 USD